Oh, September. Thank you. Thank you for your warm weather and your pretty light. For your fall feeling and promise of fresh homemade baked goods in the near future. Thank you for plentiful farmer's markets, Halloween costume dreaming, and the yearning of the return to simple + cozy.
The transition from summer to fall is a wonderful time to slow down, reflect, and welcome the beauty in the ordinary. To focus on your foundation. Simple + wholesome food, setting the stage with positive beliefs, letting go, and stepping into authenticity. Here are what I have found to be the best resources + inspiration this past month to set yourself up for feeling great physically, emotionally, + spiritually.
- Slowing Down to Enjoy. Whatever it is that you are eating, remember that slowing down to truly enjoy your meal is an important part of feeling whole. Gather with others, enjoy a simple meal solo outside, and take in your surroundings. Slow down and allow yourself to rejuvenate and enjoy.
- Pumpkin Spice Bliss Balls. Yep its that time. Fall is here and this recipe is a current favorite. If you missed it on the blog last week, now is the perfect time to try them. We would love to see your results on social with #nourish360.
- Meal Planning. It doesn't have to be stressful, detailed, or perfect. But loosely planning out your meals for the week (even if it is simply focusing on dinners or breakfasts) will help you to eat better with clear intentions and take pressure off the day to day. If you want a simple, pretty, and free PDF, download the Nourish 360 version here.
- Rituals for Transformation. The peeps at the Dragontree have done it again. This book is a beautiful guide for beginning, ending, and living each day with integrity, reflection, and forethought. It leads you through 108 days of life lessons, intention setting, journaling, gratitude, + more. Each day comes with a lesson such as forgiveness, removing obstacles, + welcoming gratitude. My suggestion? Buy one for yourself and give one to a friend and root each other on through your transformative journey finishing this book.
- Back to Basics : Positive Affirmations. What are your limiting beliefs that you hold? Beliefs that keep you small, that are deeply integrated into your everyday thoughts? Maybe you unconsciously hold the narrative that you aren't good enough to land your dream job, that you aren't whole enough to be in a positive relationship, or that you will never reach your wellness goals. Its time to re-work your foundation and your belief system. Write down 5 beliefs that are holding you back. Then follow up with 5 new beliefs that are empowering, positive, + true. (i.e. 'I don't have enough time to eat healthy' becomes 'I have enough time to do what brings me joy.')
- Marie Forleo + Brené Brown. We live in a world with varying opinions, beliefs, and events that are troubling. This episode really made me think about how we relate to and respect others with different opinions and values. If you have never heard Brené Brown speak before, this is a must watch. She also touches on makes no excuses for showing up as your authentic self and how to respect others while doing it. So good.
- Forgiveness. A key to enjoy your life more? Let go. Forgive. It is a continuous practice that when you dedicate yourself to, will allow you to live more freely and joyously. Make a point to let go and forgive each day.
Up + Coming with Nourish 360!
- I am beyond excited to launch Personalized Meal Plans + Self Care Support this Sunday! If you are wanting more support and knowledge on how to eat for your unique body + lifestyle, but you aren't quite wanting the full on commitment of 1:1 coaching... this is it guys! Next week I will be accepting sign ups for the first 8 people who want to take advantage of elevating their health + meet their goals with ease. Hop on over here to check out the full scoop!
Wishing you a wonderful last couple days of September. What are you looking forward to manifesting in October? Xo