Each month I sit down to reflect and share what has been inspiring me over the past month. Spring is a beautiful time of year to let go of unwanted mindsets, behaviors, and habits to make space for new ways of being to blossom.
This month's wellness roundup is a combination of how to clear space + let go with planting new habits and vibes into your life that will support you to see beauty, thrive, and feel good in your body.
- Add green. To have the energy to create new habits and the mental strength to let things go, you have to first fuel yourself to feel balanced within. My favorite way to feel great is to start my day with a green smoothie. Nutrient dense, sooo simple and delicious, this will set you up for a great day in your bod. This one is my go-to.
- Try something new. Upgrading your beloved recipes can be fun and adventurous. It doesn't mean you always have to forgo the conventional stuff, but trying new + healthy recipes is exciting and can be fun when approached with curiosity. I love this grain free bread recipe (sooo good!), these brownies, and this simple soup.
- Insight Timer. Have you been wanting to try to meditate more consistently or find a better way to start your day? My lovely friend Lauren suggested the Insight Timer app and I love it. Its free, has thousands of guided meditations to choose from, as well as music and wellness talks. Implementing more mindfulness via meditation into your life will leave you feeling calmer, more focused, and balanced. It provides the space to both let go and create new. A great habit to get into.
- Letting Go + Forgiveness. These are two things that have the potential to change your life. When you allow yourself to let go and forgive others, you make room in your life for what you really want to experience. I love Gabby Bernstein's tips on how to forgive and move on.
- Homesong. A blog about doing simple things with care. Amanda has been inspiring me lately with her seasonal living and the way she elevates small acts to seem so beautiful and delicate. She has created a lovely community and space that includes a book club, beautiful printables, and so much inspiration on how to live a simple + beautiful life.
In case you missed it...
- Our post on creating spring vibes + a playlist.
- Connecting with wellness maven, Eleanor Ozich. Such a beauty!
Words to live by
How are you letting go of what isn't serving you and allowing your best self to step forward?