Here are some things that have been inspiring me lately. My wish is they stir something in you as well. I hope you all are well, enjoying summer, having fun, looking for the small beauties, doing what makes you happy, and spending time with the people you love.
- Loving on this recipe: wild rice salad with mango + cilantro… so good!
- Inspiring podcast with Liz Dialto + Lori Harder. Talking real about being affirmed by others, asking for what you need, life focus, and so much more
- In case you missed it, read my post of how grieving taught me self-love.
- Instagram love: yogainspiration + bethanymenzel
- If you are looking for a good book to stir your soul, this is a must
- Recipe hit list: chocolate covered almond butter bites, lemon-poppy + fig squares, the best lentil salad
- Grateful to be working on: upcoming Nourish 360 class (Carmel, CA) and a guided journal for your day
Wishing you beautiful summer days. What is finding you inspired and happy this season?