Yay! Happy Friday everyone. I hope you all have a beautiful first weekend in May. Below is some spring inspiration for incorporating more self-care, knowledge, and well-being into your life:
- This amazing and all- natural body care line has great tincures, teas, lotions, and so much more.
- 3 Tips to Get Out of a Bad Mood
- Making this green smoothie 3-4 times a week and loving it!
- Loving these podcasts lately: Yogahealer, Beauty Inside Out, & Untame Yourself
- Consistently coming back to the wisdom of this book when I am unsure about anything
- I tried making this bread recipe…. so amazing!
And of course, giveaway news! I had fun pulling the winner yesterday. Thank you for all of your comments. I truly want to build more and more of a community here on the blog, to be able to support one another, listen, spread acceptance and knowledge. If you know anyone who you think would benefit and enjoy this blog and community… please share! And alas, the winner of the “Eat Pretty,Live Well” guided journal and something extra is…
Yay! And as a thank you to everyone for your authentic and honest sharing, I will be gifting you my Gluten Free Flour Guide & Recipe Bundle. It has some of my favorite wholesome and gluten free baked recipes. Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and I send you your prizes.
And please look for a post in your inbox on Sunday for a special Mother’s Day note from me…. regardless if you have kids or not.